- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other ImageBank users.
- You may not use the ImageBank service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on the ImageBank website.
- ImageBank is intended for personal or educational use and is not a generic image hosting service. Professional or corporate uses of ImageBank are prohibited.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack ImageBank or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with ImageBank.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any ImageBank members (“Spam”).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of ImageBank, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your ImageBank account.
- While ImageBank prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and accept that ImageBank will do its best to prevent such content from being uploaded to the website. Nonetheless you may be exposed to such materials. As such, you use the ImageBank service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the ImageBank service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The ImageBank service makes it possible to post images hosted on ImageBank to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display images hosted on ImageBank must provide a link back to ImageBank from each photo to its photo page on ImageBank.
- Your account will also be terminated if it is used for hosting graphic elements of web page designs, icons, smilies, buddy icons, forum avatars, badges and other non-photographic elements on external websites.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
Imagebank respects the intellectual property of others and we ask our users to do the same. ImageBank may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been uploaded to ImageBank by another user and that this constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please contact us with the details.